One central workplace
Everything you need for your work, such as: tasks, calendars, notifications, apps, company news, groups and teams
Central portal for all your applications
- Office 365 applications: well known Office 365 web apps available by default (e.g. Teams, Word and CRM).
- Web applications: web apps targetted Azure AD groups.
- Data center applications: Citrix, RDS (BYOD), WVD.
- Local applications: manual or intelligent using Liquit.
Encourage collaboration. Employees can easily respond, collaborate, communicate and share documents.
- My groups/MS Teams: quickly open chats, documents, agenda, members, notes and tasks
- My teamsites: your SharePoint sites (communication, team and home)
- Calendar: recent appointments from your calendar
- My tasks: Tasks from Planner and To-Do (Outlook tasks; upcoming)
- People Directory: find colleagues and skills
Working with Synigo Pulse is great! You'll master it in no time.
- Personalizable: choose what's relevant for you
- Search: documents, knowledge, employees, news, articles
- My apps: web, legacy and local apps, all together
- My favorites: create your own shortcuts
- Look-and-feel: a theme that fits your organization
- Mobile-ready: work on every device
- Target audiences: different layouts, widgets, content and apps
Interact with colleagues
See what's happening in your organization, groups and teams. Respond instantly.
- Timeline: see and be seen, chat and respond instantly (Microsoft Teams, Groups, Yammer)
- Birthdays: congratulate your colleagues
- Report news: bottom-up collection of ideas from the organization
- Who is Who: quickly find colleagues (also in native app)
- Employee profiles: share knowledge, show who you are
- Polls: publish polls
Synigo Pulse turns your workplace into a data driven workplace.
- Notifications: personal notifications from line of business applications.
- Smart lists: detailed data from other systems.
- Pulse API: data-exchange, presentation layer.
- Education: grades (open education api), schedules.
- Legacy applications: Citrix, RDS (BYOD) and Liquit.
Relevant documents at your fingertips.
- Recent documents: recent documents, shared with you, documents in your mail.
- Document Management: easy access to formal documentation (contracts, files, etc.).
- Quicklinks: to important documents.
- Present: find organizational information in FAQ format.
Find facts, answers and procedures easily. Synigo Pulse offers content managers an user friendly CMS. (also in native app)
- Knowledge base: share central organizational information (procedures, quality manuals and FAQ) in a modern way.
- Question and answer: direct answers to your questions.
- Respond: comment to FAQ.
- Content owners: who is responsible.
- Products and services catalog: share your best practices.
User-friendly Content Management System.
- Content Management: intuitive and structure.
- Audiences: target content using AD groups.
- RSS feed out: show news in different places (narrowcasting).
- Lay-out: change style and lay-out easily.
- Analytics: see who uses what.
- API-driven: im- and export data.
Involve customers, clients and partners. Create client portals.
- Clientportal: create portal for customers.
- Files: provide access to clients, customers and partners.
- Parent portal: communicate with parents about their children.
- Guest access: give guests access to interact with your organization.
Engage employees with your organization
- Up-to-date news: your organization's news per topic.
- Push notifications: notify employees immediately.
- Quick links: links to important content and forms.
- Emergency news: messages like IT outages and disasters.
- Highlight: banner and/or carousel with images.
- Help/Servicedesk: FAQ and Servicedesk.
- Events: browse events per category.