Working with Synigo Pulse is great! You'll master it in no time.
- Personalizable: choose what's relevant for you
- Search: documents, knowledge, employees
- My apps: web, legacy and local apps, all together
- My favorites: create your own shortcuts
- Look-and-feel: a theme that fits your organization
- Mobile-ready: work on every device
- Target audiences: different layouts, widget, content and apps
Interact with colleagues
See what's happening in your organization, groups and teams. Respond instantly.
- Timeline: see and be seen, chat and respond instantly.
- Social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Birthdays: congratulate your colleagues
- Report news: bottom-up collection of ideas from the organization
- Who is Who: quickly find colleagues
- Employee profiles: share knowledge, show who you are
Engage employees with your organization
- Up-to-date news: your organization's news per topic
- Quick links: links to important content and forms
- Emergency news: messages like IT outages and disasters
- Highlight: banner and/or carousel with images
- Help/Servicedesk: FAQ and Servicedesk
- Events: Events per topic
Encourage collaboration. Employees can easily respond, collaborate, communicate and share documents
- My groups/MS Teams: quickly open messages, documents, agenda, members, notes and tasks
- My teamsites: your SharePoint team sites
- Calendar: recent appointments from your calendar
- My tasks: Tasks from Planner and To-Do (Outlook tasks; upcoming)
Relevant documents at your fingertips.
- Recent documents: recent documents, shared with you, documents in your mail.
- Document Management: easy access to formal documentation (contracts, files, etc.)
Find facts, answers and procedures easily. Synigo Pulse offers content managers an user friendly CMS.
- Knowledge base: share central organizational information (procedures, quality manuals and FAQ) in a modern way
- Question and answer: direct answers to your questions
Personal notifications of relevant tasks or events
- Notifications and integration: make your own connectors, e.g. Peoplesoft, Magister, CRM en ERP
- Schedule: connect your scheduling application with Synigo Pulse
- My tasks: from Office 365 Planner, Outlook and CRM
Synigo Pulse is the digital workplace for all applications.
- Office 365 applications: known Office 365 web apps available by default (e.g. Teams, Word and CRM)
- Web applications: web apps based on Azure AD Groups
- Applications in a datacenter: Citrix and RDS (BYOD)
- Local applications and smart management: thanks to Liquit integration