Your privacy is our concern
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Synigo collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Synigo with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Apply for a trial version or demonstration.
- Register online for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Synigo collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Synigo will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Synigo always offers you a choice in which partners will be involved.
How do we store your data?
Synigo securely stores your data at our CRM system that runs on European Azure Services.
Synigo will keep your contact details for two years. Once this time period has expired and you are not interested in our services or communication, we will delete your data forever.
Synigo would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Synigo from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Synigo would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Synigo for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Synigo correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Synigo to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Synigo erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Synigo restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +3188 38 38 510
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- [Add any uses your company has for cookies]
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Synigo uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Synigo uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Synigo sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analysis - Synigo uses these cookies to analyse navigation behavior in order to optimize our website content.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +3188 38 38 510
Or write to us at: Zutphenseweg 55, Deventer, The Netherlands
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Synigo has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email: x.geerdink (@) synigo.nl
Address: Zutphenseweg 55, Deventer, The Netherlands