Taking intelligence, complexity out of the hands of our customers and partners
Are you developing with us?
Mid-level .NET Developer
As Mid-level .NET Developer, you’ll be part of our international development team, where you’ll get the opportunity to work on new features in an Agile way. Because working with the latest technologies is part of our DNA. As Mid-level .NET Developer, you will introduce new features (Technology Driven) and you brainstorm to convert client wishes into software that’s as cool as possible (Customer Driven). You’ll do all of this for our multi-tenant SaaS solution: Synigo Pulse.
What is Synigo Pulse?
Synigo Pulse is a digital workspace and social intranet in one — a place where you have everything you need for your work in one place. Think of tasks, events, agendas, company news and groups in which you collaborate with others. We deliver to clients in virtually all conceivable sectors. We do that through our large network of partners. We bring together a great deal of information from the Microsoft 365 environment and other systems the client uses. We have state-of-the-art API. Synigo Pulse is conveniently arranged and it can be personalized. Synigo Pulse consists of a web app, native app, Microsoft Teams app, CMS and oneAPI.
- Synigo Pulse is evolving rapidly. So, if you love action, you’ve come to the right place.
- Exchange ideas about — and work on — a super cool solution that has thousands of users.
- We process an enormous amount of traffic. This has to be done quickly, securely, in a scalable manner, and — what’s most important — properly!
What are we looking for in you?
We’re looking for someone who is proactive and driven and has a real hands-on mentality. It’s also important that you are eager to learn and enjoy “experimenting” with new ideas and technologies. Below is a list of some of our heavily-used tools and technologies. We don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them, but we do expect you to be ready to delve into subjects that you aren’t yet familiar with!
The foundation (must have)
- English speaking and writing skills
The next level (preferred)
- DevOps environment, Git, build pipelines
- Umbraco CMS
- SharePoint (especially CSOM)
- Microsoft Graph API
- Azure Services, such as:
- Functions and Web Apps
- Azure SQL Services
- Azure API Management
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- A great deal of freedom and trust to structure your own work
- A competitive salary
- A MacBook Pro and company phone
- Compensation of transportation costs
- Flexibility in your workplace: at home or in the office
- 28 vacation days
- Nice colleagues and clients, independence, and an informal atmosphere
Synigo B.V. is a fast-growing, independent software provider that specializes in solutions for collaboration and the digital working environment. Located in Deventer, Synigo B.V. is a Dutch company that was founded in 2016. We also work with our Development team in Sarajevo. Synigo Pulse is used by organizations such as Vitaminstore, Talpa Network, UNICEF, Hogeschool Saxion, Friese Poort and Noorderpoort. We work with technology and consultancy companies (including Microsoft, Simac, Broadhorizon Brunel and Lemontree). Synigo employees realize services for people — services that make their work easier and more pleasant — and use state-of-the-art technology to do that.
Want to apply, or would you like to know more?